A Problem with Condition Containing an Integral Term for a Parabolic-Hyperbolic Equation
- 27 Downloads
In a layer obtained as the Cartesian product of an interval [−T 1 ,T 2], T 1 ,T 2 > 0, and a space ℝ p , p ≥ 1, we study a problem with nonlocal condition in the time variable containing an integral term for a mixed parabolic-hyperbolic equation in the class of functions almost periodic in the space variables. For this problem, we establish a criterion of uniqueness and sufficient conditions for the existence of solutions. To solve the problem of small denominators encountered in the construction of the solution, we use the metric approach.
KeywordsSpace Variable Integral Condition Integral Term Nonlocal Condition Linear Partial Differential Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.O. Yu. Danilkina, “One nonlocal problem for a parabolic equation,” Vestn. Samar. Gos. Univ., No. 6(56), 141–153 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Kuz’ and B. I. Ptashnyk, “A problem with integral conditions with respect to time for G°arding hyperbolic equations,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 65, No. 2, 252–265 (2013); English translation: Ukr. Math. J., 65, No. 2, 277–293 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Kuz’, “Problem with integral conditions with respect to time for a factorized parabolic operator with variable coefficients,” Visn. Nats. Univ. “L’vivs’ka Politekhnika,” Fiz.-Mat. Nauk., No. 740, 25–33 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Symotyuk and O. M. Medvid’, “Problem with integral conditions for linear partial differential equations with constant coefficients,” Mat. Met. Fiz.-Mekh. Polya, 46, No. 4, 98–107 (2003).Google Scholar
- 9.V. O. Kapustyan and I. O. Pyshnograev, “Conditions for the existence and uniqueness of the solution of a parabolic-hyperbolic equation with nonlocal boundary conditions,” Nauk. Vist. NTU “KPI,” No. 4, 72–76 (2012).Google Scholar
- 12.G. R. Yunusova, “Nonlocal problems for an equation of mixed hyperbolic-parabolic type,” Vestn. Samar. Gos. Univ., Estestvennonauch. Ser., No. 8(89), 108–117 (2011).Google Scholar
- 13.I. Ya. Savka and M. M. Symotyuk, “Problem of conjugation with integral condition for a mixed equation of parabolic-hyperbolic type,” in: Proc. of the Eleventh Open Scientific Conference “PSC-IMFS-11” (Lviv, June 13–14, 2013), L’vivs’ka Politekhnika, Lviv (2013), pp. 84–85.Google Scholar
- 14.B. I. Ptashnyk, V. S. Il’kiv, I. Ya. Kmit’, and V. M. Polishchuk, Nonlocal Boundary-Value Problems for Partial Differential Equations [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2002).Google Scholar