Solvability of the Nonlocal Boundary-Value Problem for a System of Differential-Operator Equations in the Sobolev Scale of Spaces and in a Refined Scale
- 24 Downloads
We study the solvability of the nonlocal boundary-value problem with one parameter for a system of differential-operator equations in the Sobolev scale of spaces of functions of many complex variables and in the scale of Hörmander spaces which form a refined Sobolev scale. By using the metric approach, we prove the theorems on lower estimates of small denominators appearing in the construction of solutions of the analyzed problem. They imply the unique solvability of the problem for almost all vectors formed by the coefficients of the equation and the parameter of nonlocal conditions.
KeywordsPartial Differential Equation Sobolev Space Elliptic Problem Domain Versus Unique Solvability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. I. Ptashnik, Ill-Posed Boundary-Value Problems for Partial Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.B. I. Ptashnyk, V. S. Il’kiv, I. Ya. Kmit’, and V. M. Polishchuk, Nonlocal Boundary-Value Problems for Partial Differential Equations [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2002).Google Scholar
- 9.R. A. Horn and C. R. Johnson, Matrix Analysis, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge (1986).Google Scholar
- 10.V. S. Il’kiv and B. I. Ptashnyk, “Problems for partial differential equations with nonlocal conditions. Metric approach to the problem of small denominators,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 58, No. 12, 1624–1650 (2006) English translation: Ukr. Math. J., 58, No. 12, 1847–1875 (2006).Google Scholar
- 11.V. V. Prasolov, Polynomials [in Russian], MTSNMO, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
- 12.T. V. Maherovs’ka, “Investigation of smoothness of the solutions of the Cauchy problems for systems of partial differential equations with the help of the metric approach,” Nauk. Visn. Cherniv. Nats. Univ., Ser. Mat., 1, No. 1-2, 84–93 (2011).Google Scholar
- 13.G. A. Baker, Jr., and P. Graves-Morris, Padé Approximants, Addison-Wesley, London (1981).Google Scholar
- 14.V. S. Il’kiv and N. I. Strap, “Nonlocal boundary-value problem for a partial differential equation in a multidimensional complex plane,” Nauk. Visn. Uzhhorod. Univ., Ser. Mat. Inform., 24, No. 1, 60–72 (2013).Google Scholar