Trigonometric Approximations and Kolmogorov Widths of Anisotropic Besov Classes of Periodic Functions of Several Variables
- 42 Downloads
We describe the Besov anisotropic spaces of periodic functions of several variables in terms of the decomposition representation and establish the exact-order estimates of the Kolmogorov widths and trigonometric approximations of functions from unit balls of these spaces in the spaces L q .
KeywordsPeriodic Function Besov Space Trigonometric Polynomial Ukrainian National Academy Bernstein Inequality
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. M. Nikol’skii, “Inequalities for entire functions of finite powers and their application to the theory of differentiable functions of many variables,” Tr. Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 38, 244–278 (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.S. M. Nikol’skii, Approximation of Functions of Many Variables and Embedding Theorems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Romanyuk, “Approximation of the isotropic classes B p,θr of periodic functions of many variables in the space L q ,” in: Approximation Theory of Functions and Related Problems, Proc. of the Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kyiv 5, No. 1 (2008), pp. 263–278.Google Scholar
- 12.A. S. Romanyuk, “Bilinear approximations and Kolmogorov widths of periodic Besov classes,” in: Theory of Operators, Differential Equations, and the Theory of Functions, Proc. of the Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kyiv 6, No. 1 (2009), pp. 222–236.Google Scholar
- 13.A. S. Romanyuk, “On the Kolmogorov and linear widths of Besov classes of periodic functions of many variables,” in: Investigations in the Approximation Theory of Functions, Proc. of the Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1991), pp. 86–92.Google Scholar
- 15.A. S. Romanyuk, Approximate Characteristics of the Classes of Periodic Functions of Many Variables [in Ukrainian], Proc. of the Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kyiv (2012).Google Scholar