Theorems on Inclusion for Multivalued Mappings
- 66 Downloads
The paper is devoted to the investigation of some properties of multivalued mappings in Euclidean spaces. Fixed-point theorems are proved for multivalued mappings whose restrictions to a certain subset in the closure of a domain satisfy a “coacute angle condition” or a “strict coacute angle condition.” Similar results for the restrictions of multivalued mappings satisfying certain metric conditions are also obtained.
KeywordsEuclidean Space Half Space Multivalued Mapping Acute Angle Geometric Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. B. Zelinskii, B. A. Klishchuk, and M. V. Tkachuk, “Fixed-point theorems for multivalued mappings,” in: Proc. of the Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, 9, No. 2 (2012), pp. 175–179.Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Krasnosel’skii, Topological Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Integral Equations [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.K. N. Soltanov, “Remarks on separation of convex sets, fixed-point theorem, and applications in theory of linear operators,” Fixed-Point Theory Appl. (2007).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Muratov, V. L. Ostrovskii, and Yu. S. Samoilenko, Finite-Dimensional Linear Analysis. I. Linear Operators in Finite-Dimensional Vector Spaces (L) [in Russian], Tsentr Uchebn. Liter., Kiev (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. B. Zelinskii, Multivalued Mappings in Analysis [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1993).Google Scholar