Asymptotic Stability of Implicit Differential Systems in the Vicinity of Program Manifold
- 28 Downloads
Sufficient conditions for the asymptotic and uniform asymptotic stability of implicit differential systems in a neighborhood of the program manifold are established. Sufficient conditions of stability are also obtained for the known first integrals. A class of implicit systems for which it is possible to find the derivative of the Lyapunov function is selected.
KeywordsSingular Point Lyapunov Function Function Versus Asymptotic Stability Canonical Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.K. V. Kozerenko, “Stability of solutions of ordinary differential equations with finite states unsolved with respect to derivative,” Avtomat. Telemekh., No. 11, 85–93 (2000).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Samoilenko and V. P. Yakovets’, “On the reducibility of a degenerate linear system to a central canonical form,” Dop. Nats. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 4, 10–15 (1993).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Yakovets’, “On some properties of degenerate linear systems,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 49, No. 9, 1278–1296 (1997); English translation: Ukr. Math. J., 49, No. 9, 1442–1463 (1997).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Yakovets’, “On the structure of the general solution of a degenerate linear system of second-order differential equations,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 50, No. 2, 292–298 (1998); English translation: Ukr. Math. J., 50, No. 2, 334–341 (1998)Google Scholar
- 9.K. Weierstrass, “Zur Theorie der bilinearen und quadratischen Formen,” Monatsh. Dtsch. Akad. Wiss. Berlin, 310–338 (1867).Google Scholar
- 10.L. Kronecker, “Algebraische Reduktion der Scharen bilinear er Formen,” Sitzungsber. Dtsch. Akad. Wiss. Berlin, 763–776 (1890).Google Scholar
- 11.S. S. Zhumatov, “Stability and attraction of the program manifold of implicit differential systems,” in: Proc. of the Third Internat. Conf. “Mathematical Simulation and Differential Equations” (Brest, September 17–22, 2012) [in Russian], Minsk (2012), pp. 143–151.Google Scholar