On Equivalent Cone Metric Spaces
- 71 Downloads
We explore the necessary and sufficient conditions for the two cone metrics to be topologically equivalent.
KeywordsOpen Subset Point Theorem Point Theory Cauchy Sequence Contractive Mapping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Abdeljawad, “Completion of TVS-cone metric spaces and some fixed point theorems,” GU J. Sci., 24, No. 2, 235–240 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Eisenberg, Topology, Holt, Rinehart & Winston, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.M. E. Gordji, M. Ramezani, H. Khodaei, and H. Baglani, “Cone normed spaces,” arXiv:0912.0960v1 (2009).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Karapınar, “Fixed point theorems in cone Banach spaces,” Fixed Point Theory Appl., Article ID 609281 (2009).Google Scholar
- 11.T. K. Samanta, R. Roy, and B. Dinda, “Cone normed linear spaces,” arXiv:1009.2172v1 (2010).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014