Two-Dimensional Generalized Moment Representations and Padé Approximations for Some Humbert Series
- 50 Downloads
By extending Dzyadyk’s method of generalized moment representations to the case of two-dimensional number sequences, we construct and study Padé approximants for some confluent Humbert hypergeometric series.
KeywordsPower Series Bilinear Form Russian Translation Rational Approximation Formal Power Series
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.W. Rudin, Functional Analysis [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Holub, Generalized Moment Representations and Padé Approximations [in Ukrainian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kyiv (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Bateman and A. Erdélyi, Higher Transcendental Functions [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Abramowitz and I. A. Stegun (editors), Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Markushevich, Theory of Analytic Functions [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.Y. L. Luke, Mathematical Functions and Their Approximations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar