Linear Combinations of the Volterra Dissipative Operator and Its Adjoint Operator
- 45 Downloads
We study the spectral properties of linear combinations of the Volterra dissipative operator and its adjoint operator in a separable Hilbert space.
KeywordsAdjoint Operator Separable Hilbert Space Volterra Operator Muckenhoupt Weight Root Subspace
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ts. Gokhberg and M. G. Krein, Introduction to the Theory of Linear Nonself-Adjoint Operators in a Hilbert Space [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Ts. Gokhberg and M. G. Krein, Theory of Volterra Operators in a Hilbert Space and Its Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Brodskii, Triangular and Jordan Representations of Linear Operators [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.M. S. Brodskii and M. S. Lifshits, “Spectral analysis of nonself-adjoint operators and intermediate systems,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 13, No. 1, 3–85 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.N. K. Nikol’skii, Lectures on the Translation Operator [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013