Problem with pulse action for systems with Bessel–Kolmogorov operators
We construct the fundamental matrix of solutions of the Cauchy problem and a problem with pulse action for systems with Bessel–Kolmogorov operators degenerate in all space variables. Estimates for the fundamental matrix are obtained, and its properties are established.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.M. Di Francesco and S. Polidoro, “On a class of degenerate parabolic equation of Kolmogorov type,” AMRX Appl. Math. Res. Express., No. 3, 77–116 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.H. P. Malyt’ska, “On the fundamental solution of the Cauchy problem for a parabolic equation of the Kolmogorov type of arbitrary order degenerate in an arbitrary number of groups of variables,” Mat. Met. Fiz.-Mekh. Polya, 47, No. 4, 131–138 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Ivasishen, Integral Representation and Sets of Initial Values of Solutions of Parabolic Equations with Bessel Operator and Increasing Coefficients [in Russian], Dep. in UkrINT ÉI, No. 1731-Uk.92, Chernovtsy (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.T. M. Balabushenko, S. D. Ivasyshen, V. P. Lavrenchuk, and L. M. Mel’nychuk, “Fundamental solution of the Cauchy problem for some parabolic equations with Bessel operator and increasing coefficients,” Nauk. Visn. Cherniv. Univ., Ser. Mat., Issue 288, 5–11 (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Samoilenko and N. A. Perestyuk, Impulsive Differential Equations [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 11.B. G. Korenev, An Introduction to the Theory of Bessel Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 12.R. Courant, Partial Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 13.S. D. Éidel’man, Parabolic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 14.M. I. Matiichuk, Parabolic Singular Boundary-Value Problems [in Ukrainian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kyiv (1999).Google Scholar