Solvability of the boundary-value problem for the second-order elliptic differential-operator equation with spectral parameter in the equation and boundary conditions
- 52 Downloads
We study the solvability of a boundary-value problem for the second-order elliptic differential-operator equation with spectral parameter both in the equation and in boundary conditions. We also analyze the asymptotic behavior of the eigenvalues corresponding to the uniform boundary-value problem.
KeywordsBanach Space Spectral Parameter Separable Hilbert Space Order Linear Differential Equation Nonlocal Elliptic Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Krein, Linear Differential Equations in a Banach Space [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Ya. Yakubov, Linear Differential-Operator Equations and Their Applications [in Russian], Élm, Baku (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Gorbachuk and M. L. Gorbachuk, Boundary-Value Problems for Differential-Operator Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 19.V. I. Gorbachuk and M. A. Rybak, “Boundary-value problems for the operator Sturm–Liouville equation with spectral parameter both in the equation and in the boundary condition,” in: Direct and Inverse Problems of Scattering Theory [in Russian], Kiev (1981), pp. 3–16.Google Scholar
- 22.B. A. Aliev, “Asymptotic behavior of eigenvalues of a boundary value problem with spectral parameter in the boundary conditions for the second order elliptic differential-operator equation,” Trans. NAS Azer. Ser. Phys-Tech. Math. Sci., 25, No. 7, 3–8 (2005).Google Scholar
- 23.L. A. Oleinik, “Inhomogeneous boundary-value problems for differential-operator equations with spectral parameter in the boundary conditions,” in: Spectral Theory of Differential-Operator Equations [in Russian], Kiev (1986), pp. 25–28.Google Scholar
- 27.H. Triebel, Interpolation Theory, Function Spaces, Differential Operators, VEB, Berlin (1978).Google Scholar