Optimal control with impulsive component for systems described by implicit parabolic operator differential equations
- 33 Downloads
We study the problem of optimal control with impulsive component for systems described by abstract Sobolev-type differential equations with unbounded operator coefficients in Hilbert spaces. The operator coefficient of the time derivative may be noninvertible. The main assumption is a restriction imposed on the resolvent of the characteristic operator pencil in a certain right half plane. Applications to Sobolevtype partial differential equations are discussed.
KeywordsBounded Linear Operator Mixed Problem Pulse Action Complex Hilbert Space Impulsive Control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.I. Lasiecka and R.Triggiani, Control Theory for Partial Differential Equations: Continuous and Approximation Theories. Abstract Parabolic Systems, Cambridge University, Cambridge (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Butkovskii, Theory of Optimal Control of Systems with Distributed Parameters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Samoilenko and N. A. Perestyuk, Impulsive Differential Equations [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.S. I. Lyashko, Generalized Control of Linear Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1998).Google Scholar
- 12.S. G. Krein, Linear Differential Equations in Banach Spaces [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 14.L. A. Vlasenko, Evolution Models with Implicit and Degenerate Differential Equations [in Russian], Sistemnye Tekhnologii, Dnepropetrovsk (2006).Google Scholar
- 21.V. S. Deineka and I. V. Sergienko, Optimal Control of Inhomogeneous Distributed Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (2003).Google Scholar