Approximation of conjugate differentiable functions by their Abel–Poisson integrals
- 27 Downloads
We obtain the exact values of upper bounds of approximations of classes of periodic conjugate differentiable functions by their Abel–Poisson integrals in uniform and integral metrics.
KeywordsFourier Series Trigonometric Polynomial Sharp Estimate Equality Sign Conjugate Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. I. Stepanets, Methods of Approximation Theory [in Russian], Vol. 1, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kiev (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Nikol’skii, “Approximation of functions by trigonometric polynomials in the mean,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat. , 10, No. 6, 207–256 (1946).Google Scholar
- 6.N. P. Korneichuk, Extremal Problems in Approximation Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.A. F. Timan, “Sharp estimate for the remainder in the approximation of periodic differentiable functions by Poisson integrals,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 72, 11–14 (1950).Google Scholar
- 11.L. V. Malei, “Sharp estimate for approximation of quasismooth functions by Poisson integrals,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Belorus. SSR, Ser. Fiz.-Tekh., No. 3, 25–32 (1961).Google Scholar
- 15.V. A. Baskakov, “Asymptotic estimates for approximation of conjugate functions by conjugate Abel–Poisson integrals,” in: Application of Functional Analysis to Approximation Theory [in Russian], Issue 5, Kalinin (1975), pp. 14–20.Google Scholar
- 19.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2009