Boundary-value problem for a parabolic system of integro-differential equations with integral conditions
- 35 Downloads
Using operators of fractional integration and differentiation, we prove a theorem on the wellposedness of a general parabolic boundary-value problem for a system of integro-differential equations with integral operators in boundary conditions.
KeywordsCauchy Problem Integral Operator Fundamental Solution Integral Condition Parabolic System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. D. Éidel’man, Parabolic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Ya. Zagorskii, Mixed Problem for a System of Partial Differential Equations of Parabolic Type [in Russian], Lviv University, Lviv (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Matviichuk, Singular Parabolic Boundary-Value Problems [in Ukrainian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kyiv (1999).Google Scholar
- 6.A. O. Danylyuk, “On the fundamental matrix of solutions of the Cauchy problem for a parabolic system of integro-differential equations,” Nauk. Visn. Cherniv. Univ., Ser. Mat., Issue 349, 18–24 (2007).Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Matviichuk, Parabolic and Elliptic Boundary-Value Problems with Singularities [in Ukrainian], Prut, Chernivtsi (2003).Google Scholar