On maximal stable orders on an inverse semigroup of finite rank with zero
- 24 Downloads
We consider maximal stable orders on semigroups that belong to a certain class of inverse semigroups of finite rank.
KeywordsBinary Relation Inverse Semigroup Finite Length Finite Rank Inclusion Relation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. S. Lyapin, “On maximal two-sided stable orders in semigroups,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Mat., 34, No. 3, 88–94 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. D. Derech, “On maximal stable orders on certain biideal extensions of the Brandt semigroup,” in: Semigroups and Their Homomorphisms [in Russian], Leningrad (1991), pp. 12–18.Google Scholar
- 4.A. H. Clifford and G. B. Preston, The Algebraic Theory of Semigroups, Vol. 1, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.A. G. Kurosh, Lectures on General Algebra [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 13.V. Derech, “On permutable inverse semigroups of finite rank,” in: Abstracts of the Fifth International Algebraic Conference in Ukraine, Odessa (2005), p. 57.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2008