Asymptotic two-phase solitonlike solutions of the singularly perturbed Korteweg-de Vries equation with variable coefficients
- 23 Downloads
We propose an algorithm for the construction of asymptotic two-phase solitonlike solutions of the Korteweg-de Vries equation with a small parameter at the higher derivative.
KeywordsCauchy Problem Asymptotic Expansion Variable Coefficient Asymptotic Solution Versus Versus Versus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. J. Korteweg and G. de Vries, “On the change in form of long waves advancing in a rectangular canal and a new type of long stationary waves,” Phil. Mag., No. 39, 422–433 (1895).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Maslov and G. A. Omel’yanov, “Asymptotic solitonlike solutions of equations with small dispersion,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, Issue 36 (219), No. 2, 63–124 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Samoilenko, “Asymptotical expansions for one-phase soliton-type solution to perturbed Korteweg-de Vries equation,” in: Proc. of the Fifth Internat. Conf. “Symmetry in Nonlinear Mathematical Physics,” Vol. 3, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kyiv (2004), pp. 1435–1441.Google Scholar
- 8.V. H. Samoilenko and Yu. I. Samoilenko, “Asymptotic expansions for one-phase solitonlike solutions of the Korteweg-de Vries equation with variable coefficients,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 58, No. 1, 111–124 (2005).Google Scholar
- 9.V. H. Samoilenko and Yu. I. Samoilenko, “Asymptotical expansion of solution to Cauchy problem for Korteweg-de Vries equation with varying coefficients and a small parameter,” in: Comm. CERMCS Int. Conf. Young Sci., Moldova State University, Chisinau (2006), pp. 186–192.Google Scholar
- 11.V. H. Samoilenko and Yu. I. Samoilenko, “Asymptotic solution to Cauchy problem for Korteweg-de Vries equation with varying coefficients and a small dispersion,” in: Proc. of the Fourth Internat. Workshop “Computer Algebra Systems in Teaching and Research” (CASTR 2007) (Siedlce, Poland, January 31–February 3, 2007) (2007), pp. 272–280.Google Scholar
- 12.Yu. I. Samoilenko, “Asymptotic expansions for one-phase solitonlike solutions of the Cauchy problem for the Korteweg-de Vries equation with variable coefficients,” Nauk. Visn. Cherniv. Univ., Ser. Mat., Issues 336, 337, 170–177 (2007).Google Scholar
- 13.A. V. Faminskii, “Cauchy problem for the Korteweg-de Vries equation and its generalizations,” Tr. Seminara im. Petrovskogo, Issue 13, 56–105 (1998).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2008