Controllability in oscillation dynamical systems
- 21 Downloads
We consider the problem of controllability in oscillation dynamical systems. A solution of the local control problem is obtained for one class of systems of differential equations. An example of application of the main results is given.
KeywordsHamiltonian System Invariant Manifold Hamiltonian Function Invariant Torus Exponential Dichotomy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. I. Arnol’d, “Small denominators. The proof of the Kolmogorov theorem on the conservation of conditionally periodic motions for a small change in the Hamiltonian function,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 18, No. 5, 13–40 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Arnol’d, “Small denominators and the problem of stability of motion in classical and celestial mechanics,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 18, No. 6, 91–192 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.J. K. Moser, Lectures on Hamiltonian Systems, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.N. M. Krylov and N. N. Bogolyubov, An Introduction to Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Academy of Sciences of Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1937).Google Scholar
- 7.N. N. Bogolyubov, Yu. A. Mitropol’skii, and A. M. Samoilenko, Method of Accelerated Convergence in Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Samoilenko, Elements of the Mathematical Theory of Multifrequency Oscillations. Invariant Tori [in Russian], Moscow, Nauka (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.A. M. Samoilenko, Investigation of a Dynamical System in the Neighborhood of a Quasiperiodic Trajectory [in Russian], Preprint No. 90.35, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1990).Google Scholar
- 12.M. Ilolov and A. Él’nazarov, “Invariant tori of differential equations with delay in a Banach space,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Respub. Tadzhikistan, 49, No. 2, 101–105 (2006).Google Scholar
- 16.C. Chandre and H. R. Jausin, “Renormalization-group analysis for the transition to chaos in Hamiltonian systems,” Phys. Rep., 365, Issue 1 (2002).Google Scholar
- 21.C. Chandre, G. Ciraolo, F. Doevit, et al., “Channelling chaos by building barriers,” Phys. Rev. Lett., 94, 074101 (2005).Google Scholar
- 22.A. Macor, F. Doveil, C. Chandre, et al., Channelling Chaotic Transport in a Wave-Particle Experiment, Arch. at http://arxive.org.physics/0608119 (2006).
- 23.F. Doveil, K. Auhmani, A. Macor, and D. Guyomarc’h, “Experimental observation of resonance overlap responsible for Hamiltonian chaos,” Phys. Plasma, 12, 010702 (2005).Google Scholar
- 24.S. Huang, C. Chandre, and T. User, “Reducing multiphoton ionization in a linearly polarized microwave field by local control,” Phys. Rev. A., 74, 053408 (2006).Google Scholar