Absolute asymptotic stability of solutions of linear parabolic differential equations with delay
- 26 Downloads
We establish necessary and sufficient conditions for the absolute asymptotic stability of solutions of linear parabolic differential equations with delay.
KeywordsHalf Plane Trivial Solution Linear Differential Equation Initial Function Absolute Stability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.L. A. Zhivotovskii, “Absolute stability of solutions of differential equations with several delays,” in: Proceedings of the Seminar on the Theory of Differential Equations with Deviating Argument, No. 7 (1969), pp. 219–292.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Repin, “On conditions for stability of systems of linear differential equations for any delays,” Uch. Zap. Ural. Univ., 23, 31–34 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.D. H. Korenivs’kyi, “On some criteria for stability of linear stationary systems with delay,” Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, No. 6, 708–710 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.D. G. Korenevskii, “Algebraic coefficient criteria for absolute (independent of delay) asymptotic stability of solutions of systems of linear differential equations with aftereffect,” Mat. Fiz. Nelin. Mekh., Issue 7, 5–9 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.V. E. Slyusarchuk, “Necessary and sufficient conditions for the absolute exponential stability of solutions of linear scalar differential equations of neutral type,” in: Problems of Contemporary Theory of Periodic Motion [in Russian], No. 6 (1982), pp. 19–24.Google Scholar
- 9.V. E. Slyusarchuk, “Necessary and sufficient conditions for the absolute exponential stability of solutions of differential equations of delay and neutral types,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 12, 17–19 (1983).Google Scholar
- 10.S. G. Mikhlin, A Course of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 11.V. P. Kushnir, “On stabilization of solutions of linear parabolic differential equations with delay,” in: Integral Transformations and Their Application to Boundary-Value Problems [in Ukrainian], Issue 15 (1997), pp. 111–119.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2007