On one boundary-value problem for a strongly degenerate second-order elliptic equation in an angular domain
- 18 Downloads
We prove the existence and uniqueness of a classical solution of a singular elliptic boundary-value problem in an angular domain. We construct the corresponding Green function and obtain coercive estimates for the solution in the weighted Hölder classes.
KeywordsBessel Function Green Function Elliptic Equation Homogeneous Problem Asymptotic Relation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. Z. Levendorskii and B. G. Paneyakh, “Degenerate elliptic equations and boundary-value problems,” in: VINITI Series in Contemporary Problems of Mathematics (Fundamental Trends) [in Russian], Vol. 63, VINITI, Moscow (1990), pp. 131–200.Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Matiichuk, Parabolic and Elliptic Boundary-Value Problems with Singularities [in Ukrainian], Prut, Chernivtsi (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Grisvard, Elliptic Problem in Nonsmooth Domain, Pitman, London (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Maz’ya, S. Nazarov, and B. Plamenevskij, Asymptotic Theory of Elliptic Boundary-Value Problems in Singular Perturbed Domains, Birkhäuser, Basel (2000).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Goalaouic and N. Shimakura, “Regularite Hölderienne de certains problemes aux limites ellipticues degeneres,” Ann. Scuola Norm. Super. Pisa. IV, 10, No. 1 79–108 (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Series, and Products [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 11.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya and N. N. Ural’tseva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Elliptic Type [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 12.B. V. Bazalii and N. V. Krasnoshchek, “Regularity of a solution of a problem with free boundary for the equation υt = (υm)xx,” Alg. Analiz, 12, Issue 2, 1–21 (2000).Google Scholar