Nonlocal Dirichlet problem for linear parabolic equations with degeneration
- 23 Downloads
In the spaces of classical functions with power weight, we prove the correct solvability of the Dirichlet problem for parabolic equations with nonlocal integral condition with respect to the time variable and an arbitrary power order of degeneration of coefficients with respect to the time and space variables.
KeywordsParabolic Equation Dirichlet Problem Nonlocal Condition Interpolation Inequality Power Weight
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Kamyshin and B. N. Khimchenko, “A priori estimates for a solution of the parabolic equation of the second order near the lower cap of the parabolic limit,” Sib. Mat. Zh., 22, No. 4, 94–113 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Kamyshin and B. N. Khimchenko, “On maximum principle for an elliptic-parabolic equation of the second order,” Sib. Mat. Zh., 13, No. 4, 777–789 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Matiichuk, Parabolic Singular Boundary-Value Problems [in Ukrainian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kyiv (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Borok and M. A. Perel’man, “On classes of uniqueness of a solution of the multipoint boundary-value problem in an infinite layer,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Mat., No. 8, 29–34 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.I. D. Pukal’s’kyi, “One-sided nonlocal boundary-value problem for singular parabolic equations,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 53, No. 11, 1521–1531 (2001).Google Scholar
- 8.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Ural’tseva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.S. D. Éidel’man, Parabolic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar