Some comments on regular and normal bitopological spaces
- 50 Downloads
Some properties of regular and normal bitopological spaces are established. The classes of sets inheriting the bitopological properties of regularity and normality are found. A theorem on a finite covering of pairwise normal spaces is proved. We also study the behavior of individual multivalued mappings, taking the axioms of bitopological regularity and normality into account.
KeywordsGeneral Topology Finite Covering Separation Axiom Bitopological Space Disjoint Neighborhood
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.B. P. Dvalishvili, “Bitopological spaces: theory, relations with generalized algebraic structures and applications,” Math. Stud., 199 (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.H. P. A. Künzi, “Nonsymmetric topology,” Colloq. Math. Soc. Janos Boyai Math. Stud., 4, 303–308 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Engelking, General Topology [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.B. S. Burdick, “Compactness and sobriety in bitopological spaces,” in: Topol. Proc. Summer 22 (1997), pp. 43–61.Google Scholar
- 10.I. J. Dochviri, “One covering property of pairwise normal bitopological spaces,” in: Abstr. IV Congr. Georg. Math., 47 (2005).Google Scholar