Cauchy problem for parabolic systems with pulse action
- 20 Downloads
For linear parabolic systems with pulse action, we establish the well-posedness of the Cauchy problem in normed Dini spaces.
KeywordsCauchy Problem Entire Function Parabolic System Fundamental Matrix Pulse Action
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Samoilenko and N. A. Perestyuk, Impulsive Differential Equations [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.S. D. Éidel’man, Parabolic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Ural’tseva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Matiichuk and S. D. Éidel’man, “On parabolic systems with Dini continuous coefficients,” Tr. Sem. Funkts. Anal., Voronezh, Issue 9, 51–83 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.M. I. Matiichuk, Parabolic Singular Boundary-Value Problems [in Ukrainian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kyiv (1999).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006