Mixed problem for a nonlinear ultraparabolic equation that generalizes the diffusion equation with inertia
- 31 Downloads
We consider a mixed problem for a nonlinear ultraparabolic equation that is a nonlinear generalization of the diffusion equation with inertia and the special cases of which are the Fokker-Planck equation and the Kolmogorov equation. Conditions for the existence and uniqueness of a solution of this problem are established.
KeywordsCauchy Problem Diffusion Equation Planck Equation Mixed Problem Kolmogorov Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.S. D. Eidelman, S. D. Ivasyshen, and A. N. Kochubei, Analytic Methods in the Theory of Differential and Pseudo-Differential Equations of Parabolic Type, Birkhäuser (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Lanconelli, A. Pascucci, and S. Polidoro, “Linear and nonlinear ultraparabolic equations of Kolmogorov type arising in diffusion theory and in finance,” in: Nonlinear Problems in Mathematical Physics and Related Topics. II. In Honor of Prof. O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, Vol. 2, Kluwer, New York (2002), pp. 243–265.Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Dron’ and S. D. Ivasyshen, “On the correct solvability of the Cauchy problem for degenerate parabolic equations of Kolmogorov type,” Ukr. Mat. Visn., No. 1, 61–68 (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.O. H. Voznyak and S. D. Ivasyshen, “Fundamental solutions of the Cauchy problem for one class of degenerate parabolic equations and their applications,” Dopov. Nats. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 10, 11–16 (1996).Google Scholar
- 8.S. D. Éidel’man and A. P. Malitskaya, “On fundamental solutions and stabilization of a solution of the Cauchy problem for one class of degenerate parabolic equations,” Differents. Uravn., 11, No. 7, 1316–1331 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.S. G. Pyatkov, “Solvability of boundary-value problems for an ultraparabolic equation,” in: Nonclassical Equations and Equations of Mixed Type [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1990), pp. 182–197.Google Scholar
- 10.Sh. Amirov, “Mixed problem for an ultraparabolic equation in a bounded domain,” in: Well-Posed Boundary-Value Problems for Nonclassical Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1984), pp. 173–179.Google Scholar
- 11.J.-L. Lions, Quelques Méthodes de Résolution des Problèmes aux Limites Nonlinéaires [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 13.N. P. Protsakh, “Mixed problem for a nonlinear ultraparabolic equation,” Nauk. Visn. Cherniv. Univ., Ser. Mat., Issue 134, 97–103 (2002).Google Scholar
- 15.H. Gajewski, K. Gröger, and K. Zacharias, Nichtlineare Operatorgleichungen und Operatordifferentialgleichungen [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar