Compatibly bi-Hamiltonian superconformal analogs of Lax-integrable nonlinear dynamical systems
- 22 Downloads
Compatibly bi-Hamiltonian superanalogs of the known Lax-integrable nonlinear dynamical systems are obtained by using a relation for the Casimir functionals of central extensions of the Lie algebra of superconformal even vector fields and its adjoint semidirect sum.
KeywordsCentral Extension Infinite Sequence Vries Equation Hamiltonian Structure Coadjoint Action
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Drinfel’d and V. V. Sokolov, “Lie algebra and Korteweg-de Vries-type equations,” in: VINITI Series in Contemporary Problems of Mathematics. Latest Achievements [in Russian], Vol. 24, VINITI, Moscow (1984), pp. 81–180.Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Leites and B. L. Feigin, “New Lie superalgebras of string theories,” in: Group-Theoretical Methods in Physics [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1983), pp. 269–278.Google Scholar
- 3.P. P. Kulish, “Analog of the Korteweg-de Vries equation for a superconformal algebra,” Zap. Nauchn. Sem. Leningrad Otdel. Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 155, 142–148 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Takhtadzhyan and L. D. Faddeev, Hamiltonian Approach in the Theory of Solitons [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.P. P. Kulish and A. G. Reiman, “Hamiltonian structure of polynomial bundles,” Zap. Nauchn. Sem. Leningrad Otdel. Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 161, 54–71 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.A. K. Prikarpatskii and I. V. Mikityuk, Algebraic Aspects of Integrability of Dynamical Systems on Manifolds [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.Ya. A. Prykarpats’kyi, M. M. Prytula, and O. E. Hentosh, “Finite-dimensional reductions of a generalized Burgers dynamical system and their integrability,” Nelin. Kolyvannya, 3, No. 1, 95–102 (2000).Google Scholar
- 11.A. K. Prykarpatsky, O. E. Hentosh, and D. L. Blackmore, “The finite-dimensional Moser type reductions of modified Boussinesq and super-Korteweg-de Vries Hamiltonian systems via the gradient-holonomic algorithm and the dual moment maps. I,” J. Nonlin. Math. Phys., 4, Nos. 3–4, 455–469 (1997).MathSciNetGoogle Scholar