On calculation of integrals over spherical domains
- 36 Downloads
We construct cubature formulas for the computation of integrals over spherical domains containing less nodes as compared with known ones.
KeywordsQuadrature Formula Cubature Formula Algebraic Degree Regular Polyhedron Spherical Domain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.V. I. Lebedev, “On quadratures on a sphere with highest algebraic degree of accuracy,” in: Theory of Cubature Formulas and Applications of Functional Analysis to Some Problems of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1973), pp. 31–35.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Lebedev and D. N. Laikov, “Cubature formulas for a sphere of Gauss type of orders 65, 71, 77, 83, 89, 95, and 101,” in: Cubature Formulas and Their Applications [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (1999), pp. 106–118.Google Scholar
- 6.S. I. Konyaev, “Quadrature formulas on a sphere invariant with respect to icosahedral group,” in: Problems in Computational and Applied Mathematics [in Russian], Issue 32 (1975), pp. 69–76.Google Scholar
- 8.I. P. Mysovskikh, Interpolation Cubature Formulas [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.A. K. Ponomarenko, “Three cubature formulas with degree of accuracy 9 for a hyperoctahedron,” in: Cubature Formulas and Their Applications [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (1999), pp. 150–158.Google Scholar
- 10.A. K. Ponomarenko, “Two cubature formulas,” in: Cubature Formulas and Their Applications [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (2003), pp. 133–138.Google Scholar
- 11.S. B. Stoyanova, “Invariant cubature formulas of the seventh degree of accuracy for the hypersphere, ” in: Cubature Formulas and Their Applications [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (1999), pp. 285–290.Google Scholar
- 12.M. V. Noskov, “Cubature formulas for the approximate integration of periodic functions,” in: Cubature Formulas and Functional Equations [in Russian], Leningrad University, Leningrad (1985), pp. 15–24.Google Scholar
- 13.H. B. Dwight, Tables of Integrals and Other Mathematical Data, Macmillan, New York (1961).Google Scholar
- 14.V. F. Ignatenko, “On plane algebraic curves with symmetry axes,” Ukr. Geom. Sb., Issue 21, 31–33 (1978).Google Scholar
- 15.É. A. Shamsiev, “On invariant cubature formulas containing derivatives,” in: Numerical Integration and Related Problems [in Russian], Fan, Tashkent (1990), pp. 77–85.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006