Cauchy problem with Riesz operator of fractional differentiation
- 34 Downloads
In the class of generalized functions of finite order, we establish the correct solvability of the Cauchy problem for a pseudodifferential equation whose symbols are homogeneous functions of order γ > 0. We prove a theorem on the localization property of a solution of this problem.
KeywordsGeneralize Function Cauchy Problem Localization Property Homogeneous Function Finite Order
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. D. Éidel’man and Ya. M. Drin’, “Necessary and sufficient conditions for the stabilization of solutions of the Cauchy problem for parabolic pseudodifferential equations,” in: Approximate Methods in Mathematical Analysis [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1974), pp. 60–69.Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. M. Drin’, “Investigation of one class of parabolic pseudodifferential operators in spaces of Hölder functions,” Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr. RSR, Ser. A, No. 1, 19–21 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. M. Drin’, “Fundamental solution of the Cauchy problem for one class of parabolic pseudodifferential equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 3, 198–202 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.S. D. Éidel’man and Ya. M. Drin’, “Construction and investigation of classical fundamental solutions of the Cauchy problem for uniformly parabolic pseudodifferential equations,” Mat. Issled., Issue 63, 18–33 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Horodets’kyi and V. A. Litovchenko, “Cauchy problem for parabolic pseudodifferential equations in spaces of generalized functions of the type S′,” Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 10, 6–9 (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Litovchenko, Cauchy Problem for Parabolic Pseudodifferential Equations with Initial Conditions in Spaces of Generalized Functions of Distribution Type [in Ukrainian], Candidate-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Chernivtsi (1995).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Kochubei, “Parabolic pseudodifferential equations, hypersingular integrals, and Markov processes,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat., 52, No. 5, 909–934 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.I. M. Gel’fand and G. E. Shilov, Spaces of Test and Generalized Functions [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 11.S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Integrals and Derivatives of Fractional Order and Their Applications [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 12.E. Goursat, Cours d’Analyse Mathématique, Gauthier-Villars, Paris (1923).Google Scholar