On the Stabilization of a Solution of the Cauchy Problem for One Class of Integro-Differential Equations
- 23 Downloads
We consider a solution of the Cauchy problem u(t, x), t > 0, x ∈ R2, for one class of integro-differential equations. These equations have the following specific feature: the matrix of the coefficients of higher derivatives is degenerate for all x. We establish conditions for the existence of the limit limt→∞u(t, x) = v(x) and represent the solution of the Cauchy problem in explicit form in terms of the coefficients of the equation.
KeywordsCauchy Problem Explicit Form High Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Kolmogorov, I. Z. Petrovskii, and N. S. Piskunov, “Investigation of diffusion equations describing an increase in the amount of substance and application to a biological problem,” Byul. Mosk. Univ., Mat. Mekh., 1, Issue6 (1937).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Krein and M. I. Khagan, “Differential equations in a Banach space,” in: VINITI Series in Mathematical Analysis [in Russian], Vol. 21, VINITI, Moscow (1983), pp. 130–264.Google Scholar
- 3.S. D. Eidel’man, Parabolic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.H. L. Kulinich, “On invariant sets of second-order systems of stochastic differential Ito equations,” Dopov. Nats. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 10, 35–39 (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.H. L. Kulinich and O. V. Perehuda, Invariant Sets of Stochastic Differential Ito Equations [in Ukrainian], Kyiv University, Kyiv (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Friedman and M. Pinsky, “Asymptotic behavior of solutions of linear stochastic differential systems,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., No. 1, 1–22 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.H. L. Kulinich, “Qualitative analysis of the behavior of a harmonic oscillator under the action of random perturbations of parameters by processes of the type of “white and shot” noises,” Teor. Imovir. Mat. Stat., Issue 58, 81–91 (1998).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Stochastic Differential Equations and Their Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Stochastic Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Z. Khas’minskii, Stability of Systems of Differential Equations under Random Perturbations of Their Parameters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 11.G. M. Fikhtengol’ts, A Course of Differential and Integral Calculus [in Russian], Vol. 3, Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar