On C*-Algebras Generated by Deformations of CCR
- 22 Downloads
We consider C*-algebras generated by deformations of classical commutation relations (CCR), which are generalizations of commutation relations for generalized quons and twisted CCR. We show that the Fock representation is a universal bounded representation. We discuss the connection between the presented deformations and extensions of many-dimensional noncommutative tori.
KeywordsCommutation Relation Bounded Representation Algebra Generate Noncommutative Tori Classical Commutation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Bozejko and R. Speicher, “An example of a generalized Brownian motion,” Commun. Math. Phys., 137, 519–531 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Ostrovsky and D. P. Proskurin, “Operator relations, dynamical systems, and representations of a class of Wick algebras,” Oper. Theor. Adv. Appl., 118, 335–345 (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Pusz and S. L. Woronowicz, “Twisted second quantization,” Repts Math. Phys., 27, 251–263 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Vaksman, Lectures on q-Analogues of Cartan Domains and Associated Harish-Chandra Modules, Math. QA/0109198.Google Scholar
- 8.P. E. T. Jorgensen, L. M. Schmitt, and R. F. Werner, “q-Canonical commutation relations and stability of the Cuntz algebra,” Pacif. J. Math., 163, No.1, 131–151 (1994).Google Scholar
- 10.Z. Kabluchko, “On the existence of the higher-dimensional noncommutative tori,” Meth. Func. Anal. Top., 1, 28–33 (2001).Google Scholar