On Principal Congruences in Distributive Lattices with a Commutative Monoidal Operation and an Implication
In this paper we introduce and study a variety of algebras that properly includes integral distributive commutative residuated lattices and weak Heyting algebras. Our main goal is to give a characterization of the principal congruences in this variety. We apply this description in order to study compatible functions.
KeywordsDistributive lattices Operations Principal congruences Compatible functions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Agliano, P., Ternary deductive terms in residuated structures, Acta Sci. Math. (Szeged) 68:397–429, 2002.Google Scholar
- 2.Balbes, R., Distributive Lattices, University of Missouri Press, 1974.Google Scholar
- 4.Blok W. J., and D. Pigozzi, Abstract Algebraic Logics and the Deduction Theorem, Manuscript, 2001. http://orion.math.iastate.edu/dpigozzi/.
- 5.Blok, W., and D. Pigozzi, Local deduction theorems in algebraic logic, in H. Andreka, J.D. Monk, and I. Nemeti, (eds.), Algebraic logic, vol. 54 of Colloquia Math. Soc. Janos Bolyai. North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1991, pp. 75–109.Google Scholar
- 10.Castiglioni J. L., M. Menni, and M. Sagastume Compatible operations on commutative residuated lattices, JANCL 18:413–425, 2008.Google Scholar
- 11.Castiglioni, J. L., M. Sagastume, and H. J. San Martín, On frontal Heyting algebras, Reports on Mathematical Logic 45:201–224, 2010.Google Scholar
- 13.Celani, S. A., Distributive lattices with fusion and implication, Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics 28:999–1010, 2004.Google Scholar
- 16.Cignoli R., I. D’Ottaviano, and D. Mundici, Algebraic Foundations of Many–Valued Reasoning, Trends in Logic, Studia Logica Library, vol. 7, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2000.Google Scholar
- 19.Font J. M., Abstract Algebraic logic. An Introductory Course, College Publications, London, 2016.Google Scholar
- 20.Fried E., G. Grätzer, and R. W. Quackenbush, The equational class generated by weakly associative lattices with the unique bound property, Ann. Univ. Sci. Budapest. Eštvšs Sect. Math. 205–211, 1979/80.Google Scholar
- 24.Kaarli, K., and A. F. Pixley, Polynomial Completeness in Algebraic Systems, Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2001.Google Scholar
- 25.Kuznetsov, A. V., On the propositional calculus of intuitionistic provability, Soviet Math. Dokl. 32:18–21, 1985.Google Scholar
- 26.Muravitsky, A. Y., Logic KM: A biography, in Leo Esakia on Duality of Modal and Intuitionistic Logics, Series: Outstanding Contributions to Logic, vol. 4, Springer, 2014, pp. 147–177.Google Scholar
- 27.San Martín H. J., Compatible operations in some subvarieties of the variety of weak Heyting algebras, in 8th Conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT 2013), pp. 475–480.Google Scholar