Effect of Cooling Parameters on the Thermostressed State of Gas Turbine Nozzle Blades
- 39 Downloads
Numerical simulation results for the material condition of cooled turbine blades at unsteady engine operation modes are presented. The cooling efficiency and relative thermal stresses are linearly related under different heat transfer and fixing conditions. The procedure for the effective assessment of heat transfer parameters that provides the optimum thermal fatigue life of the blade material is proposed.
- 1.B. S. Karpinos, A. V. Korovin, A. P. Lobun’ko, and M. Yu. Vedishcheva, “In-service damages of turbojet bypass aircraft engines with an afterburner,” Vestn. Dvigatelestr., No. 1, 18–24 (2014).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Thermal Conductivity [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Tret’yachenko and B. S. Karpinos, Strength and Lifetime of the Materials under Cyclic Thermal Effects [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Z. Kopelev, Cooled Gas Turbine Blades. Thermal Calculation and Their Shaping [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Birger and B. F. Shorr (Eds.), Thermal Strength of Machine Components. Reference Book [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar