Macro-Scale Localized Shear Strain Affected by Configuration of -Oriented Single Crystals of Ni3Fe Alloy
- 6 Downloads
The paper presents research results of the deformation-induced surface topography of Ni3Fe alloy single crystals oriented toward the multiple shear bands at uniaxial compression. It is shown that in prismatic single crystals with a regular base configuration, macrobands of the localized shear strain over the octahedral planes propagate in their unconfined shear bands. During the deformation process, the single crystal with a complicated configuration fractures into two hyperfragments with a regular shape such that macrobands of the localized shear strain appear in their unconfined shear bands.
Keywordssingle crystal deformation topography fragmentation localization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Teplyakova and E. V. Kozlov, Fiz. Mezomekh. 8, No. 6, 57–66 (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.D. V. Lychagin, Fiz. Mezomekh., 9, No. 3, 103–113 (2006).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Teplyakova, D. V. Lychagin, and E. V. Kozlov, Fiz. Mezomekh. 5, No. 6, 49– 50 (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.D. V. Lychagin and L. A. Teplyakova, Tech. Phys. Let., 29, No. 12, 68–73 (2003).Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Teplyakova, T. S. Kunitsyna, O. A. Tikhonova, and V. A. Starenchenko, Fiz. Mezomekh. 9, No. 4, 109–114 (2012).Google Scholar
- 10.T. S. Kunitsyna, L. A. Teplyakova, O. A. Tikhonova, and M. A. Poltaranin, FPSM, No. 4, 534–542 (2012).Google Scholar
- 11.L. A. Teplyakova, T. S. Kunitsyna, and I. V. Bespalova, Vestnik TGTU, No. 4, 1589–1590 (2013).Google Scholar