Topological Thermocompensation for Light-Emitting Diode Linear Modules of Filament Lamps
Results of theoretical and experimental investigations of the stationary thermal regime of linear modules of filament light-emitting diode lamps are presented. It is demonstrated that the concentrated heat sources (lightemitting diode crystals) placed on a substrate form a non-planar temperature profile that negatively affects the stability of light characteristics of the filament lamps. The concept of localization function is introduced for a one-dimensional non-uniform distribution of crystals along the substrate. It is proved that when placing point heat sources, there exists a certain dichotomy coefficient at which the crystal localization function provides the least curvature of the temperature profile at a characteristic point x. Experimental investigations demonstrate that the localization of crystals whose dichotomy coefficient differs from unity allows the order of curvature of the profile for the sample of light-emitting diode linear module to be decreased by an order of magnitude in comparison with samples possessing equidistant distribution of heat sources.
Keywordsfilament light-emitting diode lamp light-emitting diode crystal localization function dichotomy temperature profile heat equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. G. Starosek and D. V. Ozerkin, V Mire Nauchn. Otkr., No. 12-3 (72), 922–937 (2015).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Vilisov, G. E. Remnev, S. A. Lipnik, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 56, No. 8/3, 169–171 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Nikiforov, Komp. Tekhnol., No. 7, 16–24 (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.E. F. Schubert, Light Emitting Diodes [Russian translation], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Pol’, Polyprovodn. Svetotekhn., No. 4, 14–16 (2010).Google Scholar
- 7.G. N. Dul’nev, V. G. Parfenov, and A. V. Sigalov, Methods of Calculation of Thermal Regime of Devices [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Dul’nev and É. M. Semyashkin, Heat Тransfer in Radio-Electronic Devices [in Russian], Énergiya, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.G. V. El’finov, Theory of Transitive Curves [in Russian], Transzheldorizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Levitin, Algorithms: Introduction to the Construction and Analysis [Russian translation], Williams Publishers, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar