On the Mechanisms of Formation of Memory Channels and Development of Negative Differential Resistance in Solid Solutions of the ТlInТe2–ТlYbТe2 System
The behavior of an electronic subsystem is investigated in the course of formation and development of a memory channel in solid solutions of the TlInTe2–TlYbTe2 system. An analysis of the current-voltage characteristics allows getting an insight into the reason for a sharp change in electrical conductance of the specimens under study during their transition from the high-resistance to high-conductance state and the reasons for the well known instability of threshold converters, which makes it possible to design devices with high threshold voltage stability.
Keywordssolid solution conductance noise power memory channel switch
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Seryozkov, N. A. Filinyuk, F. D. Kasimov, et al., Negatronics, Nauka, Novosibirs (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Filinyuk, in: Proc. Int. Sci.-Tech. Conference Microelectronic Converters and Devices, Baku–Sumgait (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Kostylev and V. A. Shkut, Electronic switches in amorphous semiconductors [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Mikhailovskii and M. S. Vinogradov, http://www.dissercat.com/content/issledovanie-struktury-i-svoistvepitaksialnykh-sloev-ferroshpinelei-s-s-obraznoi-voltampern.
- 5.S. A. Kostylev and V. A. Shkut, Structure, Physical-Chemical Properties and Application of Noncrystalline Semiconductors [in Russian], Kishinev (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.G. G. Grushina, N. P. Gavaleshko, and Z. M. Grushka, Ukr. Fis. Zh., 30 (2), 304 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Ptashenko, N. V. Moroz, and V. I. Budulak, in: Proc. All-Union Conf. On Semicond. Physics [in Russian], Kiev (1999).Google Scholar
- 8.M. M. Zarbaliev, Inorg. Mater., 35, No. 5, 459–463 (1999).Google Scholar
- 9.M. M. Zarbaliev, Akad. Nauk Azerb. Republ., Fizika, No. 1, 19–21 (1998).Google Scholar
- 10.M. M. Zarbaliev, Izvest. Nat. Akad. Nauk Azerbajana, No. 1, 44–49 (2007).Google Scholar
- 12.M. M. Zarbaliev, S. A. Aliev, and A. M. Khalilova, in: Proc. 1-st Republ. Sci. Conf. “Topical Issues of Physics”, Baku (1998).Google Scholar