Magnetic Properties and Structural Characteristics of BaFe12O19 Hexaferrites Synthesized by the Zol-Gel Combustion
The phase structure, structural parameters, and basic magnetic characteristics of BaFe12O19 hexaferrites prepared by the zol-gel combustion method with subsequent annealing at a temperature of 850°С for 6 h are investigated. The influence of the organic fuel type on the properties of synthesized materials is analyzed. Values of the saturation magnetization and the anisotropy field are determined. It is established that they depend on the organic fuel type. It is shown that powders synthesized with citric acid used as a fuel have the largest particle sizes and the highest saturation magnetization.
Keywordszol-gel combustion method nanostructured hexaferrites magnetization curve saturation magnetization ferromagnetic resonance magnetocrystalline anisotropy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.J. Smit and H. P. J. Wijn, Ferrites [Russian translation], Inostrannaya Literatura, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Velikanov, Vestn. SibGAU, No. 1 (53), 147–154 (2014).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Schlömann, J. Phys. Chem. Solids, 6, 257–266 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.E. Schlömann and R. V. Jones, J. Appl. Phys., 30, S177–S178 (1959).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Zhuravlev, Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 41, No. 6, 1050–1053 (1999).Google Scholar