Temperature Non-Uniformity Along the Active Element of a He–Ne Laser
- 19 Downloads
Temperature distribution along the discharge of a He–Ne laser is studied, its non-uniformity is detected, and possibility of its regulation is analyzed.
KeywordsHe–Ne laser temperature of the surface of an active element radiation power glass thermal conductivity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Belousova, O. B. Danilov, and V. M. Kiselev, Zh. Tekh. Fiiz., 38, No. 3, 493 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Belousova, O. B. Danilov, I. A. El’kina, and V. M. Kiselev, Opt. Spektrosk., 26, No. 1, 779 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Orlov, Thermal Effects in Active Media of Gas Lasers [in Russian], Navuka i Tèkhnika, Minsk (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Privalov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 56, No. 2/2, 246 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Privalov and S. A. Zolotov, Opt. Zh., 83, No. 3, 20 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Privalov, Gas-Discharge Lasers in Measuring Complexes [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Chernigovskii and A. A. Fedotov, Izv. Leningr. Elektrotekh. Inst., No. 140, 75 (1974).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016