Thermal Explosion in a Mechanically Activated Ti-Ni System. Experimental Data
Experimental investigations of synthesis under conditions of a thermal explosion are performed in a preliminary mechanically activated Ti–Ni system. It is found that mechanical activation (MA) intensifies chemical transformation followed by a thermal explosion.
Keywordsmechanical activation thermal explosion experiment titanium nickel thermogram synthesis mechanocomposite
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. P. Butyagin, Usp. Khim. Nauk, 63, No. 12 (1031–1043).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Boldyrev, RFBR Bulletin, No. 3(37), 38–59 (2014).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Korchagin, E. F. Grigor’eva A. P. Barinova, and N. Z. Lyakhov Dokl. AN, 372, No. 1, 40–42 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Bernard and E. Gaffet, Int. J. Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synth., 10, No. 2, 109–132 (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.N. G. Kasatskii and O. A. Shkoda, Zh. Fiz. Khim. Obr. Mater., No. 5, 71–75 (2012).Google Scholar