Lunar tides in the electric field of the atmospheric boundary layer
- 32 Downloads
Investigations are aimed at a search for and an estimation of a correlation between the electric field in the atmospheric boundary layer (ABL) and the lunar tides. The lunar tides and their correlation with the electric field in the ABL can be studied either by accumulation of a large experimental data arrays or by the method of signal reception at spatially separated points. The problem of investigating lunar tide manifestations in the electric field in the ABL is solved using a network of stations for monitoring the vertical electric field strength component, specially constructed models and their consequences, and procedures developed for experimental data processing.
Keywordslunar tides electric field in the atmospheric boundary layer tide deformation model spectral analysis signal structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Grunskaya and V. N. Morozov, Russ. Phys. J., No. 12, 1264–1273 (2003).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Golitsyn and V. I. Klyatskin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Fiz. Atmos. Okeana, 3, No. 10, 1044–1052 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Atmosphere: A handbook (Reference Data. Models) [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Isakovich, General Acoustics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.P. I. Bakulin, É. P. Kononovich, and V. I. Moroz, Course of General Astronomy [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Grunskaya and V. A. Mishin, in: Abstracts of Reports at the 10th Int. Scient.-Tech. Conf. on Radiophysics, Moscow (2004), p. 527.Google Scholar
- 7.L. V. Grunskaya et al., in: Designing and Engineering of Electronic Means (Special Issue) [in Russian] (2004), pp. 66–71.Google Scholar
- 8.L. V. Grunskaya and V. N. Morozov, Russ. Phys. J., No. 8, 816–823 (2005).Google Scholar