Synthesis of oligosiloxanes with 3-aminopropyl groups and their testing as surfactants in the preparation of polymer microspheres
- 24 Downloads
Polydimethyl-co-methyl(3-aminopropyl)siloxanes differing in the content of amino groups and molecular weight were synthesized by two pathways, namely, by hydrosilylation of oligodimethyl-co-methylhydrоsiloxane with N-(trimethylsilyl)allylamine (TMSAA) and by copolymerization of octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane with methyl(3-aminopropyl)cyclosiloxanes. The colloid-chemical properties of the synthesized oligomers were studied. The oligosiloxanes possess high surface activity and can reduce the interfacial tension in the interface surfactant solution in toluene–water to 6.7–4.2 mJ m2. Aggregatively stable polystyrene suspensions with particle of 0.5 and 0.8 μm in diameter were obtained in the presence of the synthesized oligomers.
Key wordsheterophase polymerization polystyrene siloxanes surfactants polymer suspension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.US Pat. 8658733, 2014.Google Scholar
- 7.I. A. Gritskova, A. A. Zhdanov, O. V. Chirikova, O. I. Shchegolikhina, Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 1994, 334, No. 1, 57 [Dokl. Chem. (Engl. Transl.), 1994, 334, No 1].Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Gritskova, V. S. Papkov, I. G. Krasheninnikova, A. M. Evtushenko, Vysokomolekulyar. Soedin., Ser. A, 2007, 49, 389 [Polym. Sci., Ser. A (Engl. Transl.), 2007, 49].Google Scholar
- 10.I. A. Gritskova, V. M. Kopylov, G. A. Simakova, S. A. Gusev, I. Yu. Markuze, E. N. Levshenko, Vysokomolekulyar. Soedin., Ser. A, 2010, 52, 1689 [Polym. Sci., Ser. A (Engl. Transl.), 2010, 52].Google Scholar
- 12.E. V. Volkova, I. A. Gritskova, S. A. Gusev, A. D. Lukashevich, A. A. Gusev, E. N. Levshenko, L. A. Zlydneva, K. O. Sochilina, Biotechnologiya [Biotechnology], 2012, 4, 74 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 14.Praktikum po kolloidnoy khimii, uchebnoye posobiye dlya vuzov [Workshop on Colloid Chemistry, a textbook for universities], Ed. V. G. Kulichikhin, INFRA-M, Moscow, 2012, 288 (in Russian).Google Scholar