Chemical structure characteristics of lignins and their sorption capacity towards 4,15-diacetoxy-8-(3-methylbutyryloxy)-12,13-epoxytrichothecen-3-ol
- 1 Downloads
Chemical structure aspects of the lignins derived from various plants were investigated, and their adsorption capacity towards 4,15-diacetoxy-8-(3-methylbutyryloxy)-12,13-epoxytrichothecen-3-ol (T-2 mycotoxin) was estimated. Specific surface areas and characteristics of capillary-porous structure of the lignins were determined. Correlation ratios between sorption, chemical structure and preparation of the specific surface were estimated. Acidic lignin functional groups play a key role in the adsorption of T-2 mycotoxin.
Key wordslignin T-2 mycotoxin chemical structure specific surface area sorption
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. E. Achyuthan, A. M. Achyuthan, P. D. Adams, S. M. Dirk, J. C. Harper, B. A. Simmons, A. K. Singh, Molecules, 2010, 15, No. 12, 8641.Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Krutov, M. Y. Zarubin, Y. N. Sazonov, Ligniny [Lignins], Saint Petersburg State Forest Engenieering Acad-emy, Saint Peterburg, 2011, pp. 410 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Berrima, W. Maatar, G. Mortha, S. Boufi, L. El Aloui, M. N. Belgacem, Cellulose Chemistry and Technology, 2016, 50, 701.Google Scholar
- 10.O. H. T. A. Minoru, K. Ishii, U. E. N. O. Yoshio, J. Bio-chem., 1977, 82, 1591.Google Scholar
- 11.Z. A. Kanarskaya, A. V. Kanarskii, Y. G. Khabarov, S. B. Selyanina, T. A. Boycova, M. Y. Tramasov, E. I. Semenov, N. N. Mishina, E. Y. Tarasova, Khimiya rastit. syriya [Chem. Plant Feed], 2011, 59 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 13.G. F. Zakis, Funkcionalnyi analiz ligninov i ikh proizvodnykh [Functional Analysis of Lignins and Their Derivatives], Zinatne, Riga, 1987, pp. 230 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 14.K. G. Bogolicyn, V. V. Lunin, D. S. Kosyakov, A. P. Kar-manov, T. E. Skrebec, N. R. Popova, Fizicheskaya khimiya lignina [Physical Chemistry of Lignin], Moscow, 2010, pp. 489 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 15.A. P. Karmanov, Samosborka i stukturnaya organizaciya lign-ina [Self-Assembly and Structural Organization of Lignin], Ural branch of the RAS, Ekaterinburg, 2004, pp. 270 (in Russian).Google Scholar