Synthesis and biological activity of new avermectin 5-O- and 4″-O-acyl derivatives
- 52 Downloads
Acylation of avermectin B1 with vicinal 1,2-dicarboxylic acid anhydrides leads only to 5-O-acyl derivatives in high yields. Avermectin 4″-O-acyl derivatives were obtained under similar conditions from avermectin B1 5-O-TBS-derivatives in good yields. The compounds obtained are of interest as antiparasitic agents.
Key wordsavermectin B1 1,2-dicarboxylic acid anhydrides avermectin B1 5-O- and 4″-O-acylated derivatives antiparasitic and medicinal agents veterinary medicine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Alekseev, S. A. Roslavtseva, Agrokhimiya [Agrichemistry], 2006, 1, 71 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.N. G. Guseinov, S. A. Mel’nitskii, M. N. Mirzaev, O. Kh. Mandzhiev, Veterinarnaya meditsina [Veterinary medicine], 2007, No. 2–3, 34 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Tyrell, F. Leo, Veterinary Parasitology, 2009, 11, 98.Google Scholar
- 10.K. Nagai, T. Sunazuka, K. Shiomi, A. Harder, A. Turberg, S. Omura, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 2003, 3943.Google Scholar
- 11.Pat. RF 2453553; Byul. izobret. [Invention Bull.], 2012, No. 17 (in Russian); Pat. RF 2472801; Byul. izobret. [Invention Bull.], 2013 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 12.Pat. RF 2013053; Byul. izobret. [Invention Bull.], 1994 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 13.Preparativnaya organicheskaya khimiya [Preparative Organic Chemistry], Eds N. S. Vul’fson and N. F. Tsvetkov, Goskhimizdat, Moscow, 1959, 688 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 14.A. J. Gordon, R. A. Ford, A Chemists Companion: A Handbook of Practical Data, Techniques, and References, Wiley Intersci., New York-London-Sydney-Toronto, 1972, 537 pp.Google Scholar