Electrochemical synthesis of pentamethylenediazirine
- 114 Downloads
Electrochemical synthesis of pentamethylenediazirine at the Pt/Ti anode was conducted. The reaction is reversible. The rate constants of the direct and reverse processes were estimated. The product and current yields of the target compound approach to 100%.
Key wordspentamethylenediazirine pentamethylenediaziridine electrochemical synthesis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.E. Schmitz, D. Habisch, and A. Stark, Angew. Chem., 1963, 75, 723.Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Nizhnikovskiy, V. V. Kuznetsov, and N. N. Makhova, Book Abstrs “ISE Spring Meeting 2006,” Singapore, 17–20 April 2006, Singapore, 2006, 210.Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Nizhnikovskii, V. V. Kuznetsov, M. D. Vedenyapina, E. D. Strel’tsova, N. N. Makhova, and A. A. Vedenyapin, Materialy Mezhdunarodnoi konf. “Organicheskaya khimiya ot Butlerova i Beil’shteina do sovremennosti” [Abstr. International Conf. “Organic Chemistry from Butlerov and Beilstein to the Present], St. Petersburg, 2006, 208 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Schmitz and R. Ohme, Chem. Ber., 1961, 94, 2166.Google Scholar
- 8.E. Schmitz, in Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Ed. A. Katritzky, Academic Press, New York, 1963, 2, 114.Google Scholar