Raising and levelling the learning bar in central and Eastern Europe
School quality and equity in central and Eastern Europe
- 61 Downloads
KeywordsSchool Climate Educational Inequality International Assessment UNESCO Institute Improve Student Outcome
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baker D., LeTendre G. 2005. National differences, global similarities: world culture and the future of schooling. Stanford, CA: Stanford University PressGoogle Scholar
- LeTendre G. et al. 2000. The policy trap: national educational policy and the Third International Math and Science Study. International journal of educational policy, research and practice 2(1): 45–64Google Scholar
- Mullis I.V.S. et al. 2004. Findings from IEA’s Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study at the Fourth and Eighth Grades. Chestnut Hill, MA: Boston CollegeGoogle Scholar
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development. 2001. Knowledge and skills for life: first results from PISA 2000. Paris: OECDGoogle Scholar
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. 2004. Learning for tomorrow’s world: first results from PISA 2003. Paris: OECDGoogle Scholar
- Willms J.D. 1992. Monitoring school performance: a guide for educators. Lewes, UK: Falmer PressGoogle Scholar
- Willms J.D. 2006. Learning divides: ten policy questions about the performance and equity of schools and schooling systems. Montreal: UNESCO Institute for StatisticsGoogle Scholar
© UNESCO IBE 2007