Vidyadhar Govind (Pandit) Tatake (1926–2004): An ingenious instrumentalist, an authority on thermoluminescence, and a lover of classical Indian music
- 46 Downloads
KeywordsGlow Curve Photosynthetic Membrane Glow Peak Scenedesmus Obliquus Nobel Peace Prize
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DeVault D, Govindjee (1990) Photosynthetic glow peaks and their relationship with the free energy changes. Photosynth Res 24:175–181Google Scholar
- Govindjee, Fork DC (2006) Charles Stacy French (1907–1995). Biographical Memoirs (National Academy of Sciences, Washington, DC) 88:2–29Google Scholar
- Sane PV, Desai TS, Tatake VG (1980) Luminescence from photosystem 1 at high temperatures. Zeit Naturforsch – A: Biosciences 35:289–292Google Scholar
- Sane PV, Desai TS, Tatake VG (1983a) Characterization of glow peaks of chloroplast membranes 1. Relationship with S-states. Ind J Exp Biol 21:396–400Google Scholar
- Sane PV, Desai TS, Rane SS, Tatake VG (1983b) Characterization of glow peaks of chloroplast membranes 2. Relationship with redox components. Ind J Exp Biol 21:401–404Google Scholar
- Sane PV, Govindjee, Desai TS, Tatake VG (1984) Characterization of glow peaks of chloroplast membranes 3. Effect of bicarbonate depletion on peak I and peak II associated with photosystem II. Ind J Exp Biol 22:267–269Google Scholar
- Thomas J, Phondke GP, Tatake VG, Gopal-Ayengar AR (1970b) Microspectrophotometric studies on the pigments in vivo of single algal cells. II. Multiple forms of chlorophyll in Scenedesmus obliquus & Chlamydomonas sp. Indian J Exp Biol 8:211–214Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2006