John Biggins (1936–2004): His Ingenuity, Tenacity and Humor; No-Nonsense Science with a Big Heart
- 55 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Biggins, J 1982Thylakoid conformational-changes accompanying membrane-protein phosphorylationBiochim Biophys Acta679479482Google Scholar
- Biggins, J 1983Mechanism of the light state transition in photosynthesis. 1. Analysis of the kinetics of cytochrome f oxidation in state-1 and state-2 in the red algae, Porphyridium cruentumBiochim Biophys Acta724111117Google Scholar
- Biggins, J, Bruce, D 1985Mechanism of the light state transition in photosynthesis Kinetics of the state transition in Porphyridium cruentumBiochim Biophys Acta806230236Google Scholar
- Biggins, J, Svejkovsky, J 1981Linear dichroism of microalgae, developing thylakoids and isolated pigment protein complexes in stretched polyvinyl alchohol films at 77KBiochim Biophys Acta592565576Google Scholar
- Biggins, J, Campbell, C, Bruce, D 1984Mechanism of the light state transition in photosynthesis. 2. Analysis of phosphorylated polypeptides in the red algae, Porphyridium cruentumBiochim Biophys Acta767l38l44Google Scholar
- Bruce, D, Biggins, J 1985Mechanism of the light state transition in photosynthesis. 5. 77K linear dichroism of Anacystis nidulans in state l and state 2Biochim Biophys Acta810295301Google Scholar
- Bruce, D, Biggins, J, Steiner, T, Thewalt, M 1985Mechanism of the light state transition in photosynthesis. 4. Picosecond fluorescence spectroscopy of Anacystis nidulans and Porphyridium cruentum in state l and state 2 at 77KBiochim Biophys Acta806237246Google Scholar
- Park, RB, Biggins, J 1964Quantasome size and compositionScience14410091011Google Scholar
© Springer 2005