Jean-Marie Briantais (1936–2004), a friend and a champion of interactive and integrative research
- 44 Downloads
KeywordsPlant Physiology Integrative Research
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arntzen, CJ, Briantais, J-M 1975Chloroplast structure and functionGovindjee, eds. Bioenergetics of PhotosynthesisAcademic PressNew York51113Google Scholar
- Briantais, J-M 1969Séparation physique et arrangement mutuel des deux systèmes photochimiques des chloroplastesPhysiol Vég7135180Google Scholar
- Briantais, J-M, Merkelo, H, Govindjee, G. 1972Lifetime of the excited state τ in vivo. III. Chlorophyll during fluorescence induction in Chlorella pyrenoidosaPhotosynthetica6133141Google Scholar
- Briantais, J-M, Vernotte, C, Olive, J, Wollman, F-A 1984Kinetics of cation-induced changes of photosystem II fluorescence and of lateral distribution of the two photosystems in the thylakoid membranes of pea chloroplastsBiochim Biophys Acta76618Google Scholar
- Briantais, J-M, Vernotte, C, Krause, GH, Weis, E 1986Chlorophyll a fluorescence of higher plants: Chloroplasts and leavesGovindjee, Amesz, JFork, DC eds. Light Emission by Plants and BacteriaAcademic PressOrlando, Florida539583Google Scholar
- Cerovic, ZG, Goulas, Y, Gorbunov, M, Briantais, J-M, Camenen, L, Moya, I 1996Fluorosensing of water stress in plants. Diurnal changes of the mean lifetime and yield of chlorophyll fluorescence measured simultaneously and at distance with a τ-LIDAR and a modified PAM-fluorimeter, in maize, sugar beet and KalanchoeRemote Sens Environ58311321CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Genty, B, Briantais, J-M, Baker, N 1989The relationship between the quantum yield of photosynthetic electron transport and quenching of chlorophyll fluorescenceBiochim Biophys Acta9908792Google Scholar
© Springer 2005