Acetoxybenzoylglycylglycines as Potential Cerebroprotective Compounds
3,4,5-Trimethoxy- and 2-, 3-, and 4-acetoxybenzoylglycylglycines and their water-soluble potassium and lithium salts were synthesized. The cerebroprotective properties of the water-soluble potassium and lithium salts of acetoxybenzoylglycylglycines were studied experimentally. The most marked cerebroprotective proteins in cerebral ischemia were found with the lithium salt of 2-acetoxybenzoylglycylglycine.
Keywordscarbonic acid amides hydroxybenzoic acid derivatives cerebroprotective agents synthesis
- 1.A. K. Brel’, S. V. Lisina, Yu. N. Budaeva, et al., Zh. Obshch. Khim., 85(9), 1561 – 1563 (2015).Google Scholar
- 2.C. F. Hoyng, M. G. McKenna, and D. L. Walters, Communications, 3, 191 – 193 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.O. Igglessi-Markopoulou and C. Sandris, J., Heterocyclic Chem., 19(4), 883 – 890 (1982); doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/jhet.5570190434.4. Patent RF 2570646 (2015).
- 4.Decree of the Russian Federation Ministry of Health and Social Development No. 708-n of August 23, 2010, “Approval of Rules for Laboratory Practice” [in Russian], Moscow (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.R. S. Mirzoyan, A. S. Saratikov, M. B. Plotnikov, et al., Methodological Recommendations for the Preclinical Study of Drugs for the Treatment of Impairments to Cerebral Circulation and Migraine [in Russian], Grifi K, Moscow (2012), Part 1, pp. 453 – 477.Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Gannushkina, Zh. Nevrol. Psikhiat. im. S. S. Korsakova, 1, 14 – 18 (1996).Google Scholar