A new modified three-step iteration method for G-nonexpansive mappings in Banach spaces with a graph
- 59 Downloads
In the present article, we establish weak and strong convergence theorems of a new modified three-step iteration method for three G-nonexpansive mappings in a uniformly convex Banach space with a directed graph. Moreover, weak convergence theorem without making use of the Opial’s condition is proved. We also show the numerical experiment for supporting our main results and comparing rate of convergence of the new modified three-step iteration with the three-step Noor iteration and the SP iteration. We also provide some numerical examples to illustrate the convergence behavior and advantages of the proposed method. Furthermore, we apply our results to find solutions of constrained minimization problems and split feasibility problems.
KeywordsG-nonexpansive mapping Three-step Noor iteration SP iteration Uniformly convex Banach space Directed graph
Mathematics Subject Classification (2010)47H10 47H09 47E10
The authors would like to thank the editor and anonymous referees for their valuable comments and suggestions which improved the original version of this article.
This study was supported by University of Phayao, Phayao, Thailand (Grant No. UoE62001).
- 5.Alfuraidan, M.R., Khamsi, M.A.: Fixed points of monotone nonexpansive mappings on a hyperbolic metric space with a graph. Fixed Point Theory Appl. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13663-015-0294-5 (2015)
- 6.Alfuraidan, M.R.: Fixed points of monotone nonexpansive mappings with a graph. Fixed Point Theory Appl. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13663-015-0299-0 (2015)
- 7.Tiammee, J., Kaewkhao, A., Suantai, S.: On Browder’s convergence theorem and Halpern iteration process for G-nonexpansive mappings in Hilbert spaces endowed with graphs. Fixed Point Theory Appl. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13663-015-0436-9 (2015)
- 8.Tripak, O.: Common fixed points of G-nonexpansive mappings on Banach spaces with a graph. Fixed Point Theory Appl. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13663-016-0578-4 (2016)
- 12.Sridarat, P., Suparaturatorn, R., Suantai, S., Cho, Y.J.: Covergence analysis of SP-iteration for G-nonexpansive mappings with directed graphs. Bull. Malays. Math. Sci Soc. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40840-018-0606-0 (2017)
- 13.Johnsonbaugh, R.: Discrete Mathematics. New Jersey (1997)Google Scholar
- 21.Wajtaszczyk, P.: Banach Spaces for Analysts. Cambridge Univ. Press (1991)Google Scholar
- 24.Burden, R.L., Faires, J.D.: Numerical Analysis, 9th edn. Brooks/Cole Cengage Learning, Boston (2010)Google Scholar
- 26.Suparatulatorn, R., Cholamjiak, W., Suantai, S.: A modified S-iteration process for G-nonexpansive mappings in Banach spaces with graphs. Numer Algorithm. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11075-017-0324-y (2017)
- 28.Byrne, C.L.: A unified treatment of some iterative algorithms in signal processing and image reconstruction. Inverse Problems, 20 (2004)Google Scholar