Dynamics analysis of Wien-bridge hyperchaotic memristive circuit system
- 237 Downloads
In this paper, a hyperchaotic memristive circuit based on Wien-bridge chaotic circuit was designed. The mathematical model of the new circuit is established by using the method of normalized parameter. The equilibrium point and the stability point of the system are calculated. Meanwhile, the stable interval of corresponding parameter is determined. Using the conventional dynamic analysis method, the dynamical characteristics of the system are analyzed. During the analysis, some special phenomenon such as coexisting attractor is observed. Finally, the circuit simulation of system is designed and the practical circuit is realized. The results of theoretical analysis and numerical simulation show that the Wien-bridge hyperchaotic memristive circuit has very rich and complicated dynamical characteristics. It provides a theoretical guidance and a data support for the practical application of memristive chaotic system.
KeywordsHyperchaotic memristive circuit Lyapunov exponents Coexisting attractor Circuit simulation
This work supported by the Provincial Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning (Grant No. 20170540060).
- 1.Bao, B.C., Liu, Z., Xu, J.P.: New chaotic system and its hyperchaos generation. J. Syst. Eng. Electron. 20, 1179–1187 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, G.Y., He, J.L., Yuan, F., Peng, C.J.: Dynamical behaviors of a TiO\(_2\) memristor oscillator. Chin. Phys. Lett. 30, 468–477 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Ventra, M.D.: Memory effects in complex materials and nanoscale systems. Adv. Phys. 60, 145–227 (2016)Google Scholar
- 14.Wang, X., Liu, C.: A novel and effective image encryption algorithm based on chaos and DNA encoding. Multimed. Tools Appl. 76, 1–17 (2016)Google Scholar
- 33.Li, Z.J., Zeng, Y.C., Li, Z.B.: Memristive chaotic circuit based on modified SC-CNNs. Acta Physica Sinica 63, 10502–010502 (2014)Google Scholar
- 34.Bao, B.C., Liu, Z., Xu, J.P.: Dynamical analysis of memristor chaotic oscillator. Acta Physica Sinica 59, 3785–3793 (2010)Google Scholar
- 35.Bao, B.C., Hu, F.W., Liu, Z., Xu, J.P.: Mapping equivalent approach to analysis and realization of memristor-based dynamical circuit. Chin. Phys. B 23, 303–310 (2014)Google Scholar
- 38.Bao, B.C., Liu, Z., Xu, J.P.: Transient Chaos in smooth memristor oscillator. Chin. Phys. B 19, 158–163 (2010)Google Scholar
- 39.Bao, B.C., Liu, Z., Xu, J.P.: Steady periodic memristor oscillator with transient chaotic behaviours. Electron. Lett. 46, 237–238 (2010)Google Scholar