Phase transitions induced by time-delay and different noises
- 163 Downloads
The effects of global and local time-delay on a genotype selection model driven by colored or sine-Wiener noise are investigated. The stationary probability distributions are derived by simulating the Langevin Equation directly. It is found that compared to the colored noise, the bounded noise can enhance transitions, though they have the same mean and stationary correlation. Local time-delay and the global one have opposite role in the system with different noises. When time-delay is global, neither the colored noise nor the sine-Wiener noise can induce phase transitions.
KeywordsPhase transitions Genotype selection model Time-delay Sine-Wiener noise
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant Nos. 11202120 and 61273311, the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities under No. GK201502007.
- 3.Augdov, N.V., Spagnolo, B.: Noise-enhanced stability of periodically. Phys. Rev. E 64, 035102 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Spagnolo, B., Agudov, N.V., Dubkov, A.A.: Noise enhanced stability. Acta Phys. Pol. B 35, 1419–1436 (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Yu, S.N., Jia, Y.: Noise-induced transition in a Fizhugh-Nagumo neural model. J. Cent. China Norm. Univ. (Nat. Sci.) 34, 281–284 (2000)Google Scholar
- 11.Gudyma, I., Maksymov, A., Dimian, M.: Stochastic kinetics of photoinduced phase transitions in spin-crossover solids. Phys. Rev. E 88, 042111 (2013)Google Scholar
- 14.Zhang, L., Cao, L.: Effect of correlated noises in a genetic model. Chin. Phys. Lett. 27, 060504 (2010)Google Scholar
- 16.Wang, C.J., Mei, D.C.: Transitions in a genotype selection model driven by coloured noises. Chin. Phys. B 17, 479–485 (2008)Google Scholar
- 18.Wei, G., Du L.C., Mei, D.C.: Transitions induced by time delays and cross-correlated sine-Wiener noises in a tumor-immune system interplay. Phys. A 391, 1270–1280 (2012)Google Scholar
- 19.d’Onofrio, A.: Bounded-noise-induced transitions in a tumor-immune system interplay. Phys. Rev. E 81, 021923 (2010)Google Scholar
- 21.Wang, C.J.: Time-delay effect of a stochastic genotype selection model. Acta Phys. Sin. 5, 050501 (in Chinese) (2012)Google Scholar