Memory-based State Estimation of T–S Fuzzy Markov Jump Delayed Neural Networks with Reaction–Diffusion Terms
- 40 Downloads
This paper investigates the problem of state estimation for Takagi–Sugeno (T–S) fuzzy Markov jump delayed neural networks with reaction–diffusion terms. A memory-based control scheme that contains a constant signal transmission delay is adopted, which is the first attempt to handle the issue of state estimation for fuzzy neural networks. Firstly, several conditions that guarantee the stability of the considered system are derived. Then, the fuzzy memory-based controller design scheme is proposed. Finally, three numerical examples are given to demonstrate the validity of the proposed method.
KeywordsDelayed neural networks Markov jump Memory-based control Reaction–diffusion terms T–S fuzzy model
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant U1604146, and by the Foundation for the University Technological Innovative Talents of Henan Province under Grant 18HASTIT019.
- 9.Ge C, Hua C, Guan X (2017) New delay-dependent stability criteria for neural networks with time-varying delay using delay-decomposition approach. IEEE Trans Neural Netw Learn Syst 25(7):1378–1383Google Scholar
- 10.Liu Y, Ju HP, Fang F (2018) Global exponential stability of delayed neural networks based on a new integral inequality. IEEE Trans Syst Man Cybern Syst. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMC.2018.2815560
- 14.Xu Y, Lu R, Shi P, Tao J, Xie S (2018) Robust estimation for neural networks with randomly occurring distributed delays and Markovian jump coupling. IEEE Trans Neural Netw Learn Syst. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNNLS.2016.2636325
- 25.Wei T, Wang Y, Wang L (2017) Robust exponential synchronization for stochastic delayed neural networks with reaction-diffusion terms and Markovian jumping parameters. Neural Process Lett 3:1–16Google Scholar
- 36.Lim C, Kim J, Han S, Park J (1996) Design of neural networks with the hidden-layer control part and memory part. In: IEEE IECON international conference on industrial electronics, control, and instrumentation, pp 893–897Google Scholar
- 41.Zhang R, Zeng D, Ju HP, Liu Y, Zhong S (2018) A new approach to stabilization of chaotic systems with nonfragile fuzzy proportional retarded sampled-data control. IEEE Trans Cybern. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCYB.2018.2831782