Adaptive Synchronization of Stochastic Memristor-Based Neural Networks with Mixed Delays
- 396 Downloads
In this paper, adaptive synchronization of stochastic memristor-based neural networks with mixed delays is investigated. By using the differential inclusions theory, adaptive control technique and stochastic Lyapunov method, two adaptive updated laws are designed and two synchronization criteria are derived for stochastic memristor-based neural networks with mixed delays. The derived criteria complement and improve the previously known results since stochastic perturbations and mixed delays are considered. Finally, two numerical examples are provided to illustrate the effectiveness of the theoretical results.
KeywordsAdaptive synchronization Stochastic memristor-based neural networks Mixed delays Lyapunov functional
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant 61503046 and 11547006. The authors thank the anonymous editor and reviewers for a number of constructive comments and suggestions that have improved the quality of the paper.
- 24.Bao H, Park JH, Cao J (2016) Matrix measure strategies for exponential synchronization and anti-synchronization of memristor-based neural networks with time-varying delays. Appl Math Comput 142:143–154Google Scholar
- 25.Wang W, Peng H, Li L, Xiao J, Yang J (2013) Finite-time function projective synchronization in complex multi-links networks with time-varying delay. Neural Process Lett. doi: 10.1007/s11063-013-9335-4
- 26.Wu H, Li R, Zhang X, Yao R (2015) Adaptive finite-time complete periodic synchronization of memristive neural networks with time delays. Neural Process Lett. doi: 10.1007//s11063-014-9373-6
- 28.Du H, Wen G, Chen Y, He Y, Jia R (2016) Distributed finite-time cooperative control of multiple high-order nonholonomic mobile robots. IEEE Trans Neural Netw Learn Syst. doi: 10.1109/TNNLS.2016.2610140
- 37.Wang W, Li L, Peng H, Kurths J, Xiao J, Yang Y (2014) Finite-time anty-synchronization control of memrsitive neural networks with stochastic perturbations. Neural Process Lett. doi: 10.1007/s11063-014-9401-6
- 38.Zhao H, Li L, Peng H, Kurths J, Xiao J, Yang Y (2015) Anti-synchronization for stochastic memristor-based neural networks with non-modeled dynamics via adaptive control approach. Eur Phys J B 88:2–10Google Scholar
- 41.Yang X, Ho DWC (2015) Synchronization of delayed memristive neural networks: robust analysis approach. IEEE Trans Cybern. doi: 10.1109/TCYB.2015.2505903
- 42.Yang X, Cao J, Liang J (2016) Exponential synchronization of memristive neural networks with delays: interval matrix method. IEEE Trans Neural Netw Learn Syst. doi: 10.1109/TNNLS.2016.2561298